It will have a booklet format that will include all the recommended Best Practices that have been documented by our desk research, the State of the Art on Deaf Role Models and the Academic Scientific Publications and can be used by a variety of stakeholders, policy makers, parents and practitioners.
The leading organization of the activity will coordinate the Best Practices Output.
The tasks leading to the production of the intellectual output planned are :
- An outline for the output will be available for all partners .
- A Template for documents with the content of the output(in English) will be provided by the coordinator of the output.
- All partners will do a peer reviewing of the output.
- The coordinator of the output will use the peer reviewing feedback to edit the output.
- A final review of the output will be done by all partners.
- Translating the output in the national language by the respective partners.
Problem Identification as it is proposed and after the completion of the desk research, the State of the Art on Deaf Role Models and the Academic Scientific Publications in order to collect best- practice examples from different countries and Associations of the Deaf.
Develop a set of hypotheses and test the hypotheses based on interviews in the pilot workshops.
Develop a detail Best Practice Form so that Participating Organizations can effectively implement the practices in their own organization
Develop the final Best Practice Guide that will be ready for publication
Post completed Best Practice Guide on the portal of the Project and disseminate the Output to stake holders.